For all of you who saw my video for Loreals Next Beauty Guru Contest and would like to see all of the products that I used to achieve my look please see below:
First start off with clean hydrated skin
1. “Magic perfecting base” by Loreal- apply all over the face
Mix 1 pump of-
1. “Magic Lumi light infusing primer” by Loreal
2. “Infallible advanced never fail” by Loreal- shade #602
1. “Magic lumi concealer” by Loreal- apply under the eye area
Note: A trick to a glowing look is to draw a line down the side of the nose and in an upside down triangle shape bring the line back up to your temples all the way to the hair line. Fill in the inside of the triangle shape you just created and blend.
2. “True Match Super Blendable Concealer” by Loreal- apply to any other spots you want covered up.
1. “High Definition Powder” by Make Up Forever- make sure to set all of your make up with a good translucent powder; this will prevent from your make up melting off at your special event.
1. “Hoola” by Benefit- use under the cheek bones, around the crown of the head, under your jawline and down onto the neck to contour your face and create a sculpted effect.
1. “True Match Super Blendable Blush” in ‘innocent flush’ by Loreal- apply on the apples of the cheeks
Eyes: (all Loreal products)
1. #823 Bronzes pallete
-#2 lightest color- apply all over the lid.
2. #821 Neutrals pallette
-eyeshadow #4- apply to the crease area and lower lashes
-eyeshadow #3- apply to the crease area and lower lashes
3. #920 Lush Raven go in the crease of the eye and blend.
4. #823 pallette with color # 3 on the lower lid only
1. “Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner” by Loreal- line the inner water line on the top and bottom of eye
1. “Voluminous Million Lashes” by Loreal- apply at least three coats of black mascara.
*Note: Here’s a trick: Start at the base of your lashes and slowly wiggle the mascara up to the tip of your lashes.
1. Fashion Lashes by Ardell- measure false lashes against your natural lashes, cut any excess of false lash you don’t need, apply lash adhesive to false lashes allow adhesive to dry for a few seconds and then apply lashes to eyes.
1. Loreals “Infallible Never Fail Lipliner” in ‘Coral’- Line the mouth
2. Loreals #423 “Perpetual Peach”- fill in my lips
3. Loreals #405 “Coral Sands”- Apply all over mouth
*Note: With lips layering is super important, layers give it staying power.
1. “Silver Dusk” by M.A.C- highlight the tops of the cheekbones, the brow bone and down the center of the nose.
Good Luck to everyone who entered!